net net nature's greatest evolutionary experiment on human sustainability will hub round livelihoods og QuarterBillionGirls - who come of working age 2005-2030 - the post industrial age unlike the thing extraction age depends on exponential growth of people and community. This is how future history should be when you analyse the 4000 fold increase in budget allovcated to Learning Communications Technologies 2030 versus 1946 - moores law doubling of LCT spend every 7 years - the entreprenurial revolution making others communications chnages from invention of printing press to steam engines mobility look like blips on the richer scale of development of woman and planet
how many of the next billion green jobs will they linkin; how many of the billion renew community jobs
year 1 of 15 of sustainability goals rising exponentials of valuing youth- with special thanks to China's journalists of QuarterBillionGirlslivelihoods
best news for global youth 2016
1 china G20 summit promises to lead global youth's world back to sustainability -references - jinping meets trudeau modi, and which other g20 leaders to collaborate around S-goal mapping and global youth jobs
Hangzhou becomes the centre of the world for the first time in 700 years- may the job creation SME (Small Medium Enterprise) www vision and mission of jack ma and china's top 50 job creating entrepreneurs celebrate hard workers and market access in communities near you; 30 countries who value future of education most debate jack ma and gordon brown @ UN New York 18 september
agriculture's next billion jobs GLOSSARY of Do You Love Economics
EntrepreneurialUnion.com Mathematically its simple- if you want to spend your life destroying the sustainability of youth , get an MBA and become ceo of one of 95% biggest american or european stickmarketed companies driven only by quarterly profits siloisation
Economistamerica.com Of course organisations should have positive cashlow models so that they cannot get taken over by those with exponentially non-sustainable purposes. (eg those who embedded themselves in globalisation’s bad banks and professions that lost their hippocratic oaths valuetrue.com )
–fortunatley china offers a different route as most of its largest corporations are still led by its founders and government represent 10 year back from future plans including all the peoples not the vested interests of the biggest
Cctv summit g20 impact on africa
African partnerships are becomong better ways for china to sustain future of youth than many western nations can be whilst rules by 90 days numerologists
the strange case of YouthCreativeLab:
- introduced to its leaders
- what other yunus brands share responsibility for rebuilding 27 billion dollars of goodwill round 8 million poorest women?
- ;why does Youth Capitalism rate Yunus in the top 10 at the Book of World Record Job Creators
|20 freedoms||Replies||Latest Activity|
Norman Macrae Foundation
Wash DC tel 1 301 881 1655
welcome to most valuable missing curricula OPEN SOCIETY world has ever needed to cross-culturally search for
Joint Home with The Economist since 1972 of The Job Creating curricula of Entrepreneurial Revolution
- Practical Curricula of 7 global market sectors whose locally sustainable purposes need to be most urgently searched by 7 billion people and collaboratively empowered by hi-trust communal investments in worldwide youth
- 10 green bottles curricula mapping massive open change to economic abundancy of million times more collaboration of post-industrial networking- annual summary of greatest differences between past ad future that it ought to be a democratic economists number 1 responsibility to - eg by 1976 a young Romano Prodi was celebrating this as critically important to mediate all over Southern Europe
How did Norman Macrae become pro-youth economist? After spending last days as teenager navigating planes in ww2 over modern day Bangladesh and Myanmar, Norman was tutored in Cambridge Corpus Christi by Keynes: increasingly only economists will design or destroy futures youth need most .Fast forward one quarter after 25 years of editing leaders for The Economist
;1972: Norman Macrae starts up Entrepreneurial Revolution debates in The Economist. Will we the peoples be in time to change 20th C largest system designs and make 2010s worldwide youth's most productive time? or will we go global in a way that ends sustainability of ever more villages/communities? Drayton was inspired by this genre to coin social entrepreneur in 1978 ,,continue the futures debate here
online library of norman macrae - The Economist's Unacknowledged Giant
is any computer science major (or any parent) interested in affordable education also interested in MOOC ?
my dad (isabella's grandad) first became The Economist's net generation future correspondent in 1972 when we saw 500 youth sharing knowledge on an early digital network
The Economist's year-end article on MOOCs revolution to whole of education is here
chris macrae washingtion dc hotline on moocs and net generation's 3 billion new jobs 301 881 1655
helping net generation youth map three billion new jobs of post-industrial revolution- or start by discussing Freedom of Economics
Timeless ER from The Economist's Unacknowledged Giant (aka dad Norman Macrae) A b c ;;1997 a;;; 1983 a ;;;1976 a b;;; 1972 a ;;; 1962 a 1956 a - correspndence with optimistic rationalists always welcome - email@example.com
Hot Discussion October:
Sample some hot discussions in july
- After News of World - Can global media ever be trusted to be economic again?
- Jy00 Can Europe Cure Crisis of SOPS (Selfish Old People Systems)?
- Jy0 Another World Order is in Play At Social Business Day .. Join a leader of UNin this celebration and debate
- Jy1 SUSTAINABILITY RISING- is there a book to be written on collaborating around exciting 2010s and regaining jobs for youth everywhere
- Jy2 mapping the 100+ entrepreneurial networks that might never have existed if Norman hadnt published Entrepreneurial Revolution in the 1976 Economist and people like a young Romano Prodi hadnt translated across European mother tongues. 3 ER networks to join if you want to resolve triple whammy of uneconomic global markets, professions, media.
Chartering is an open Question & Answer method of mapping which we invite all most passionately interested in an unique purpose and heroic goal to linkin. . It was developed by a NM ER microeconomics network and published by the Economist Intelligence Unit in early 1990s. Our chartering network aims to focus first on the world's most unique value multiplying purposes.
Since 1982 Norman argued that service economies are sustained by interfacing great open projects- he then clarified how in true knowledge networking economics, people would quickly need to map why separated organisational structures often compound least economic impacts. At this community we will demonstrate how chartering works with a few small projects whose purposes we founded
- Journal of Social Business
- Opentech Parnter roundtables convened at places magic moments in 2010s race ton pro-youth economics
as well as a few giant projects we have tracked for a long time and believe to be absolutely critical to 2010s sustaining youth's most exciting decade
- Paris as Social Business Capital of world ; DanoneCommunities
- Social Business Chairs with a capital's multiple seats
- Micro TechLab at Fukuoma Social Business City and Kyushu University
- Yang Yin Bao
- Jamii Bora
This is our 35th year of helping Entrepreneurial Revolutionaries and networkers connect round the most heroic goals all are children want. It has been the greatest editorial privilege> Until Norman's passing in 2010 it was possible for 3 Macraes to meet and discuss detailed social experiences of work with youth in over half of the world's nations. As Internationalist Scots we build on 6 generations of our families's practical experiences across hemispheres and love of transparent maps of empowering productive lifetimes for and by all.
Main ER interests of this community are:
Mapping Greatest Purposes ever sustained across generations especially at times of extraordinary change- we invite future correspondents to this for the 16 most life-critical global markets
networks which seemed to be the defining change of productive lifetimes of anyone born after 1950
value multiplication which happens in hi-trust relationship architectires where everyone's best effors are trasparently linked in to win-win-win business modelsand sustainably rising exponentials - this can only happen in places and cultures where long-term investors are heroised more than speculators
More specific entrepreneurial revolutionary maps are linked in by our associate nings:
- YunusCity: Increasing productivity of youth and poorest as Asia Pacific century leads
- Jamii Bora - increasing productivity of youth and families in Africa and South